General Sports Betting Rules
- The minimum stake is $ 200.
- The maximum payout for BetJuego on any given day will not exceed $ 350.000.000. If the cumulative payout on all BetJuego tickets on any given day exceeds this figure, winnings on each ticket will be adjusted accordingly.
- A bet is not valid until a transaction code has been issued by BetJuego prior to the betting event. All bets that have not been confirmed before the start of the betting event by the issuance of a code will be considered void. The printing of a bet that has not yet been confirmed by BetJuego will not be considered as a valid receipt. BetJuego only recognizes bets that appear as confirmed on the bet list of the betting account. Bets which do not directly appear on BetJuego’s files or records are not valid. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet please check your Account or contact our Customer Service.
- It is up to the Customer to verify that the number of bets placed and the amount staked are coherent with his will before confirming the bet. Once confirmed the bet cannot be changed or cancelled by the Customer. All odds are subject to possible changes. The official odds are those indicated by BetJuego in the bet receipt.
- BetJuego has the right to refuse, accept or partially accept the bet amount. BetJuego has also the right to cancel all accepted bets before the betting event begins without any explanation. In such cases a communication informing the client of the cancellation of the bet will be sent to the client’s registered email address or a private message will be sent to the User’s betting account. In case of irregularities impacting upon the outcome of a betting event (e.g. team playing with youth squad because of strike/protest/illness etc.) BetJuego has the right to declare the whole betting event void even after its termination.
- It is possible to place single as well as multiple bets. Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event or within different events are not accepted if the outcome of one affects or is affected by the outcome of the other, unless special odds are offered for the combined eventuality. Where such a bet is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error, BetJuego reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet. Combined bets – Normally, combination bets are created according to the ‘x/y’ type, in which case the appropriate number of combinations will be created, with the amount of money being assigned to each combination separately. If, for example, you enter the amount of XXXXXXX for the combination bet of the ‘5/6’ type, there will be a total of XXXXXXX placed (6 combinations, XXXXXXXX each). It is also possible to bet on different game types regarding related betting events in the same combination bet. However, since it is not permitted to create multiple bets referring to related betting events, only the allowed number of combinations will be created in this case, with the entered amount of money being distributed to each of these combinations. It is the responsibility of the client to check if the number of combinations and the total amount of money staked corresponds with what he/she wants to bet before confirming the bet. Once the bet is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled by the customer.
- BetJuego has the right to limit the maximum potential winning by bet, or by combination within a bet. If a Customer exceeds these limits, he/she will be warned about it prior to the bet confirmation by an on-screen warning within the bet slip. If the Customer confirms it anyway, he/she will lose the right to collect the winnings which are over and above the set limit. The valid potential winnings are those displayed in the actual bet within the Customer’s bet list.
- All the information, dates and timings published by BetJuego are purely indicative. If the time or date of a betting event is brought forward, all bets placed before the beginning of the event and confirmed by BetJuego shall be considered valid, whereas bets placed after will be considered void. In case of multiple bets only the selection involved will be voided. In such circumstances the multiple bet remains valid even if the minimum number of betting events required was not respected.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially postponed, all the related bets will remain valid if the event takes place and is completed within midnight (COT) of the day following the date originally set for the match. If it does not take place or is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be deemed void within 24 hours.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially interrupted according to the time written in the coupon, all the related bets will remain valid if the event is completed within midnight (COT) of the day following the date originally set for the match. If it is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be considered void. Where the interruption takes place during extra time and, according to the Sport Betting Rules, extra time does not affect the outcome of the bet, all the bets related to regular time will stand.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, if an event does not take place in the expected venue, or if one of the teams (for team sports) or one of the participants (for individual sports) does not coincide with those originally scheduled for the match BetJuego reserves the right to void all the related bet typologies.
- The team/player displayed on the left side is considered to be the home team/player and the one displayed to the right is considered to be playing away. If a match takes place in a neutral venue, the “n” mark or the name of the venue may be displayed and the displaying order of the teams/players will be irrelevant. If a home team, for whatsoever reason chooses to play on some venue other than their official one, it will be still considered as the home team and no “n” sign will be necessary. Finally, for some competitions, for logistical reasons, not always the team that first appears in the match plays on his home pitch (Country) but it could happen (check the official competition web site) that the match is played in another pitch and in these cases it is not necessary to insert the sign “n” in the match details.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, the outcome of a bet is based on the result achieved on the game field. Following decisions taken by disciplinary, sports or legal bodies and affecting or amending the result achieved on the game field will not be taken into consideration.
- In the event of equal position/result of two or more competitors, the winnings will be computed dividing the original odds accepted by the number of competitors that share the same result. If, for example, two competitors whose price is 2.80 and 1.90 share the same result (they are both declared winners) the resulting prices will be: 1.4 (2.80/2) and 0.95 (1.90/2).
- All Void events will be validated by 12:00 a.m. (COT) on the day following the validation of the result.
- All the provisions established for Pre-Game Betting, where possible and unless otherwise stated, apply also to Live betting. A dedicated section of the Sport Betting Rules regulates the existing Live Betting typologies.
- BetJuego will accept at the most 3 identical bets, placed by same account/customer. BetJuego reserves the right to void all bets which exceed this rule.
- If an event is not offered with the market “Any Other” BetJuego reserves the right to add new participants at any time after the publication of the initial list, including eventually requests by customers.
- The Customer has an obligation to inform BetJuego as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited on his/her account. BetJuego may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds.
- Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed in order to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
- In the event of any dispute the Customer agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- Additional or new markets may be made available by BetJuego from time to time. It is the responsibility of the Customer to read the “Market Rules” applicable before placing any bets.
- All winning bets are subject to taxes and levies imposed by the provincial government. Taxes and Levies shall be retained by BetJuego and paid over on behalf of the player24. BetJuego reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with BetJuego across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to BetJuego for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.25. Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, BetJuego reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
All transactions and bets placed on BetJuego.co are covered by these General Sports and Live Betting Rules (the “General Sports Rules”) and the General Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise expressly defined in these General Sports Rules, all capitalised terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms and Conditions.
General Sports Rules cover all Sports and Live Betting available on BetJuego.co, but are superseded by any rules specific to individual sports and/or the markets available here. Additional sports and the new markets may be made available by BetJuego at any time. We will make the rules applicable to such sports and/or the markets available on BetJuego.co at all times. It is your sole responsibility to read the relevant sports and market rules applicable before placing any bets.
If there are any reasons to believe that a bet has been placed on an event for which the result is already known, after the selected team has obtained an advantage (eg. goals or player expulsion, etc.), or after the official start time of the event unless the event is specifically marked as “Live”, BetJuego reserves the right to void the bet entirely or the specific selection. If a bet is accepted in error or otherwise after a match/event has finished, the bet will be void even if a valid bet receipt is issued.
Acceptance of Bets
All odds on BetJuego.co are subject to fluctuation and bets placed will be settled at the odds at the time the bet was confirmed and as indicated in your bet receipt. The bet is confirmed once it is validated by BetJuego and a bet ID has been assigned to the bet. All validated bets will appear in your account history. The absence of a bet in the account history and/or in BetJuego records makes the bet invalid and void.
Once the bet ID has been assigned to a bet, the bet cannot be changed or cancelled by the customer. BetJuego reserves the right to refuse part or all of a bet. BetJuego has the right to void all accepted bets on an event at is sole discretion. We will send you email confirmation of any cancelled bets and update your account history. BetJuego reserves the right to refuse any bet or to reduce the staked amount. Changes will be made to the bet automatically only if the “Accept Odds Changes” option on the betting slip has been checked by the customer.
BetJuego will accept at the most 3 identical bets, placed under the same account and reserves the right to void all bets which exceed this rule.
The minimum stake per bet is 200 pesos, for a single or multiple bet.
The maximum stake is dependent on the maximum pay-out for the respective market; however it shall not exceed 50,000,000 for both single and multiple bets. BetJuego has the right to limit the maximum winnings per bet or by combination within a bet at any time.
The maximum winning refers to the total return on the bet, excluding the original stake. If a multiple bet has been placed which involves markets with different maximum winning limits, the lowest maximum limit shall apply. Please refer to each sport and/or market for the maximum winning respectively.
The Types of Bets we offer
When placing a bet, please consider how the markets are displayed on the website. The team/player displayed on the left side is considered to be the home team/player and the one displayed to the right is considered to be playing away. If a match takes place in a neutral venue, the “n” mark or the name of the venue may be displayed and the display order of the teams/players will be irrelevant. If a home team/player, for any reason chooses to play at a venue other than their official one, for betting purposes it will be still considered as the home team/player. In a tournament competition format, the listing of the home and away teams can be irrelevant and is often determined by the official fixture listings from the official competition website. This can also apply to friendly matches where fixtures can be played on neutral grounds. In these cases and others determined by BetJuego, all bets will stand and will not be voided based on fixture venue.
It is possible to place a single bet, multiple bets and combination (system) bets.
A single bet will be a bet placed on a single selection within an event.
A multiple bet is a bet placed on multiple selections within the same sport or within multiple sports. Multiple bets that contain related selections (where the outcome of one selection directly or indirectly affects the outcome of another) are not accepted unless special odds are offered. In the case where a related bet is erroneously accepted, BetJuego reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
In a multiple bet, when one selection has lost, the entire bet is considered a loser.
A combination (system) bet is similar to a multiple bet in that it contains multiple selections. However a combination bet allows the customer to choose the type of bet to place within the selections chosen. For example, if a client has chosen 4 selections but wishes to combine in a way that allows one of the selections to lose but still get a return on the bet, the client could placed 3-fold accumulators using the 4 selections. This would result in 4 seperate bets, all combined within the same bet code. Please be aware for each bet, a unit stake is required, so a unit stake of 1000 pesos would means this particular example would cost 4000 pesos (4 x 3-fold accumulators at 1000 pesos per bet = 4000 pesos). It is possible to bet on related events within a combination bet, however any related selections will be split into different combinations. Any related events contained within the same combination will result in all or part of the combination bet being made void.
Depending on the types of bets and combinations placed, combination (system) bets allow customers to win even if one or more of your selections is considered a loser
It is your sole responsibility to check if the number of combinations and the total amount of money staked before confirming the bet.
In the event of any selection being considered void according to these General Sports Rules, in the event of multiple bets, only the selection that is impacted will be voided and the multiple bet remains valid even if the minimum number of betting events required was not met.
In the event of equal position/result of two or more competitors, the winnings will be calculated dividing the original odds accepted by the number of competitors that share the same result. If, for example, two competitors whose prices are 2.80 and 1.90 share the same result (they are both declared winners) the resulting pay-out prices will be: 1.4 (2.80/2) and 0.95 (1.90/2).
If an event is not offered with the market “Any Other”, BetJuego reserves the right to add new participants at any time after the publication of the initial list, including eventually requests by customers.
Dates and kick- off times of matches shown on our website are for guidance only.
Pre-Match betting is a bet that is placed before an event has started. All Pre-Match bets that have not been assigned a bet ID before the start of the event will be deemed void. If BetJuego mistakenly accepts a bet for an event that has already started then the selection will be void and the stake returned to your account if necessary.
Live Betting is available in the live betting section of BetJuego.co. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the prices quoted are correct, the nature of live betting (i.e. constantly changing prices), means that on occasion, the price may have changed by the time the bet is placed. The correct price at the time the bet is validated by us will be used to settle the bet.
Please note that ‘live’ feeds provided by broadcasters, including on internet, are subject to delays and as such live streams may not be completely synchronised with odds and events offered by BetJuego.co.
All information (such as score and time of game) is intended to be used as a guide only and BetJuego assume no liability in the event of any information being incorrect. Any and all content scheduled on betjuego.co for Live Betting are subject to change and BetJuego has the right to vary, terminate or replace the scheduled event at any time. BetJuego reserves the right to deny access or to terminate access to the Live Betting section of our website, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue the Live Betting at its sole discretion and without informing customers.
All bets placed on Live Betting markets (bets on the live events that have already started) are subject to time delay before acceptance. Once you have accepted the bet, any marginal odds change on a selection will be updated for your bet and the bet shall be deemed accepted at a higher price. If the odds change is significant, the bet will not be placed and it will be re-offered in the bet receipt at a new price and shall only be a valid bet if accepted by you and a new bet ID is assigned by BetJuego. BetJuego reserves the right to extend the time lag for validation of the bet for any reason. During certain phases in a live event BetJuego reserve the right to suspend and deny betting for any period of time that we deem necessary, however this will not affect bet settlement. If during this interval the chosen odds are removed or suspended, the bet will be automatically rejected. Should the odds change between bet placement and acceptance; the bet will be rejected, unless the “Accept Change Odds” option on the coupon has been checked.
As mentioned, a betting market offered for Live Betting may be suspended due to, without limitations, an unforeseen event occurring during the event, the market becoming uncompetitive or for technical reasons. For any suspended market placing of the bets and Cash Out option are not available.
Postponed/Re-Arranged, Cancelled, Interrupted or Abandoned Events and Venue Changes
A postponement is deemed to be where a match does not commence on the same day it is scheduled to do so however is rearranged for a later date. A postponed match can occur for a variety of reasons (though not exclusively): weather and conditions, security/policing, power failures, crowd trouble. Your bet will remain valid if the event takes place or resumes within midnight of the day following the date originally set for the event. This rule can be superseded by postponement rules for individual sports. Please refer to the rules of each individual sport for details.
A cancelled event is such an event that is cancelled without having been re-arranged. All bets for the cancelled events will be void.
Abandoned or interrupted event is generally a match that is terminated or stopped before it can be completed or prior to full time being called by officials. Full Time is determined by the rules of a specific sport; please refer to the rules of each sport. All bets for the abandoned or interrupted event will be void unless the result of the bet has already been determined before the match is declared abandoned or interrupted. For example in Football, a bet for the “first goal scorer” will stand if a goal has been scored prior to abandonment. If a match is abandoned and a winning selection has not been established in the market, bets placed on the market will be void. If an event that was abandoned or interrupted is completed within midnight of the day following the date originally set for the event, all bets will remain valid provided the respective sports rules do not state otherwise. Please refer to the rules for each individual sport for details.
If a venue is changed, all bets placed on that event will be made void unless the respective sports rules do state otherwise. Please refer to the rules for each individual sport for details.
If a player or team has taken any part in the event once it has officially started and then fails to complete for whatever reason (e.g. it is withdrawn), we will settle your bet as a loser .If a player does not commence the event and there is no substitute before the market is determined, all the bets involving the respective player are deemed as void.
Without prejudice to any terms of these General Sports Rules, BetJuego has the right to declare the whole betting event void either prior to kick off, during the vent or after the event.
In the event of technical error all bets shall be deemed void unless BetJuego decides otherwise. BetJuego reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited.
Void selections in multiple bets will be treated as non-runners and the stake will run onto the remaining selections in the bet.
The original stakes on all validated bets that have been voided, other than for the reasons of fraudulent activity on your part and/or an error, will be refunded to your account.
Furthermore, BetJuego has the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the integrity of the event has been called into question, the price(s) or pool has been manipulated and/or match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the same may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with us across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive.
Cash Out option for the bet gives the opportunity to settle a bet at the value displayed before the market is resulted.
Cash Out is available on a variety of markets. BetJuego reserves the right to remove certain matches, competitions or sports from the Cash Out offer anytime without prior notice. There will be a time delay in accepting the Cash Out request. If a price changes or a market suspends within the time you request Cash Out and it is validated by BetJuego, the original amount requested may not be successful. In such event, the transaction will not complete and a revised settlement value will be offered. You will have to initiate a new Cash Out request at the revised price to Cash Out the bet.
If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately at the price when the Cash Out is requested. The Cash Out settlement value is non-negotiable. The maximum Cash Out settlement value is xxxx Pesos.
The Cash Out settlement is based on the odds offered at the time the Cash Out is requested. Once the Cash Out is validated by BetJuego, the actual final result of the related market will have no impact whatsoever on the Cash Out amount. All Cashed Out bets shall be recorded in your Account history.
We do not guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. If the Cash Out option is not available in the bet slip, it means none of your selections is eligible for Cash Out. We will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
We further reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed. We reserve the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
BetJuego has the right reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in Error.
Once a winning selection in a market has been determined, settlement of live bets will occur in real time and Pre-Match bets will be settled on conclusion of the event. Results for events are confirmed using official results obtained from competition official websites.
Settlement may be subject to time delay for technical reason and/or any other reason such as the review of the results or the validity of the bet etc. No adjustments to settlement will be made for any changes made by the regulatory bodies after the event, including adjudications by the governing bodies or player committees. In the event of a dispute, data published by the relevant regulatory body at the time of bet settlement will be used for dispute resolution. If the official results are not available or there is significant evidence that the official results are incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement. In the event of any conflicting evidence from the independent source, the results recorded in our system will be used.
Please refer to our disputes resolution section if you wish to make a query or complaint about any element of your betting activity and/or an individual bet or the outcome of any of the event. You may also contact our customer support team any time with any question or enquiry about your activity.
Virtual Sport- to confirm if this is correct. Is play for fun available for any virtual games?
Virtual Sport is the collective name given to any events or markets offered under the Virtual Sport category and are a computer generated presentation of a totally random number draw result where the outcomes are decided by numbers selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG). Each Virtual Sport game is played for real money. Each Sport made available under Virtual Sport category is subject to these General Sports Rules and the rules applicable to each individual sport in the Sports Category. BetJuego RNG has been independently tested and certified by Gaming Laboratories International LLC in compliance with the technical requirements of Coljuegos as of the time of issuance of the concession contract to Bets and Gaming S.A.S.
Intellectual Property Rights- Live Events Streaming (optional, can be included in the general T&C)
The content of any live events steaming we may make available on BetJuego.co is owned by BetJuego or the third parties licensors and is for your personal non-commercial use only. You cannot copy, save, modify or distribute the streaming content or allow anyone else (any third party) to access the live streaming content via your Account. You shall not any part of live streaming to the public even if you do not charge for such viewing not will you authorise any other party to do the same.